Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionRoger Ferris is one of the CIA's soldiers in the war on terrorism. He has come out of Iraq with a shattered leg and an intense mission - to penetrate the network of a master terrorist kwn only as 'Suleiman'. Ferris's plan for getting inside Suleiman's tent is inspired by a masterpiece of British intelligence during World War II: he prepares a body of lies, literally the corpse of an imaginary CIA officer who appears to have accomplished the impossible by recruiting an agent within the enemy's ranks. This scheme binds friend and foe in a web of extraordinary subtlety and complexity, and when it begins to unravel, Ferris finds himself flying blind into a hurricane. His only hope is the urbane head of Jordan's intelligence service - a man who just might be an Arab version of John le Carre's celebrated spy, George Smiley. But can Ferris trust him? And can he trust the CIA?
- Author BiographyDavid Ignatius is a prize-winning columnist for the Washington Post, and has been covering the Middle East and the CIA for more than twenty-five years. He is the author of several novels, including Agents of Innocence
- Author(s)David Ignatius
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight240 g
- Width115 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.