Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpearhead of the US 8th Air Force's daylight bomber offensive over Germany and rth-west Europe in the Second World War, the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress has become one of the most famous and best-kwn bomber aircraft of all time. The B-17 is the latest classic aircraft to receive the Haynes Manual treatment, with French-owned and operated B-17G Pink Lady and the Imperial War Museum's B-17G Mary Alice providing this manual's centrepieces. Author Graeme Douglas gives a full insight into owning, servicing and flying the USAAF's formidable Second World War bomber.
- Author BiographyGraeme Douglas has almost 30 years of experience working on the B-17. He spent 15 years as a part-time volunteer restoring B-17 Mary Alice at Duxford, and later as ground crew on the privately-owned B-17 Sally B.
- Author(s)Graeme Douglas
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.