Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilary Devey is one of our most remarkable entrepreneurs and was an instant sensation when she appeared on Dragon's Den. Now, in this powerful memoir, she reveals the full story of her turbulent life. She describes how her father's bankruptcy sparked a fierce determination in her t to end up the same way. When her father started working in the pub trade, Hilary did too - at the age of seven - and has been grafting hard ever since. She built her own company, Pall-Ex, which today has an annual turver of GBP100 million, never giving up even when she was so broke she couldn't afford to give her son a Christmas dinner. Admitting to terrible taste in men, Hilary opens up about her marriages and the destructive relationship she thought would break her. She tells how she faced a mother's worst nightmare, her son's heroin addiction, and fought back from a stroke that almost killed her. Bold as Brass is candid, brave and laced with the warmth and humour that have made Hilary so popular. Ultimately, it's as inspirational as the woman herself.
- Author BiographyHilary Devey is an award-winning businesswoman and chief executive of Pall-Ex, the UK's number 1 palletised freight distribution network. She created a media storm when she recently joined the hugely popular Dragon's Den and is now star of her own series The Intern. She is a patron of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and The Stroke Association.
- Author(s)Hilary Devey
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight321 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.