Bold: How to Go Big, Make Bank, and Better the World by Peter H Diamandis, Steven Kotler (CD-Audio, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBold is a visionary roadmap for people who believe they can change the world--and offers invaluable advice about bringing together the partners and techlogies to help them do it. --President Bill Clinton Bold is a radical, how-to guide for using exponential techlogies, moonshot thinking, and crowd-powered tools to create extraordinary wealth while also positively impacting the lives of billions. Exploring the exponential techlogies that are disrupting today's Fortune 500 companies and enabling upstart entrepreneurs to go from I've got an idea to I run a billion-dollar company far faster than ever before, the authors provide exceptional insight into the power of 3-D printing, artificial intelligence, robotics, networks and sensors, and synthetic biology. Drawing on insights from billionaire entrepreneurs Larry Page, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and Jeff Bezos, the book offers the best practices that allow anyone to leverage today's hyper connected crowd like never before. The authors teach how to design and use incentive competitions, launch million-dollar crowdfunding campaigns to tap into tens of billions of dollars of capital, and build communities--armies of exponentially enabled individuals willing and able to help today's entrepreneurs make their boldest dreams come true. Bold is both a manifesto and a manual. It is today's exponential entrepreneur's go-to resource on the use of emerging techlogies, thinking at scale, and the awesome impact of crowd-powered tools.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Diamandis is a New York Times bestselling author, and the founder of more than fifteen high-tech companies. He is the CEO of the XPRIZE (XPrize.org), Exec. Chairman of the Singularity University (SingularityU.org). He is Cochairman of Planetary Resources, Inc. and the Cofounder of Human Longevity, Inc. In 2014 he was named one of The World's 50 Greatest Leaders by Fortune Magazine. Steven Kotler is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist and the Cofounder and Director of Research for the Flow Genome Project (FlowGenomeProject.co). His work has been translated into thirty-five languages and his articles have appeared in over seventy publications.
- Author(s)Peter H Diamandis,Steven Kotler
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Audio
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight195 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read bySteven Kotler
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.05New
- AU $27.22New
- AU $31.41New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $50.92
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.13
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.81
- AU $31.85Trending at AU $36.80
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.00
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $12.97Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.