All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Marie Bailly, the first settler in rthwest Indiana, to the high-flying Margaret Ray Ringenberg, and from Mother Thodore Gurin, a Catholic nun who was later canized as a saint, to Vivian Carter, founder of a popular Gary record label, the women portrayed in Bold Women in Indiana History broke down barriers of sexism, racism, and political opposition to emerge as heroines of their time.
- Author(s)Louise Hillery
- PublisherMountain Press Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBold Women in American History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Press Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.