CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
About this product
- SynopsisFrom the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller What Should I Do with My Life ?, Bombardiers is Po Bronson s first novel, a devastating satire of the business world told through the lens of a crazed and colorful group of salespeople forced to push increasingly absurd financial products."
- AuthorPo Bronson
- Number Of Pages336 pages
- Publication Date1996-03-01
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Weight8.2 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width5 In.
- Length7.8 In.
- Dewey Decimal813.5/4
- Dewey Edition20
- Reviews"The most entertaining work of fiction on Wall Street since Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of the Vanities ." USA Today "A hilarious must read for anyone with a brokerage account or mutual fund." USA Today "The prose explodes with the force of a volcano, the dialogue is as flashy as a fireworks display, and the characters are as relentlessly driven as motorcycles on the wall of death." Time Ou t "Perhaps the most entertaining depiction of greed and dishonesty on Wall Street ever to see print...Bronson is a major talent, able to craft the kind of passages you reread just to revel in prose with a compelling cadence all its own." BusinessWeek "The first thing you'll want to do after reading Bombardiers ...is to buy futures on Bronson's career. This first novel is both funny and wise." San Francisco Chronicle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.