All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBond is the number 1 provider of 11+ practice, helping millions of children improve their literacy and numeracy skills. Bond No Nonsense English for 5-6 year-olds provides clear, straightforward exercises to help boost your child's confidence and ability in English. Divided into separate sections that cover each key skill, this book establishes strong foundations in core maths, supporting and reinforcing school learning, and setting children on the right path for 11+, SATs and Common Entrance test success.
- Author(s)Bond,Frances Orchard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight200 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.