Bondage Basics: Naughty Knots and Risque Restraints You Need to Know by Lord Morpheous (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for the bondage beginner or enthusiasts who want more practice or new ideas, this book will show you 52 bondage ties for many purposes and effects. Whether you're the top or bottom, dominant or submissive, male or female, this is an essential reference for your bedside table. Lord Mopheus will take you through the basics of BDSM, including the vocabulary, pop culture references, understanding types of participants, and the basics of kink culture. Once you've got that kt tied, you'll quickly learn about both Eastern and Western styles of kt-tying, and receive step-by-step guidance and full color photos so tying kts becomes quick, easy, and fun. This handy guide to bondage also covers safety considerations, how to communicate with your lover, and how to take bondage to the next level.
- Author BiographyLord Morpheous (Hons B.A., B.Ed) is a sex educator/author, photographer and kink consultant for all media, based in New York City. He is the author of two books: How to Be Kinky: A Beginner's Guide to BDSM (2008, Green Candy Press) and of volume 2 in the series: How to Be Kinkier: More Adventures in Adult Playtime (2012, Green Candy Press).His work is archived at the Sexual Representation Collection at the Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies at the University of Toronto, The Leather Archives of Chicago and the National Archives of Canada. He travels and presents across the Americas, Europe, and Asia doing outreach to both academic and kink aware safer sex organizations. He is also the host of the world's largest single night public erotic Japanese Rope Bondage event during Nuit Blanche every year in Toronto, Canada. Jessica O'Reilly (Dr. Jess) is a sexologist, relationship expert, and television personality who travels the globe to promote healthy and deliciously pleasurable sex. From hosting PlayboyTV's top-rated reality show, SWING, to running beachside couples' retreats in the Caribbean, she relishes in every moment. With a Ph.D. in human sexuality and an extensive resume of international experience, Dr. Jess has become the go-to expert for all things sexual. Her speaking engagements at clinical conferences, colleges/universities, corporate retreats, and entertainment events draw sold-out crowds and she keeps audiences coming back for more with her intimate knowledge of S-E-X, warm personality, and healthy sense of humor. Dr. Jess has worked with over 1,200 couples from all corners of the world to improve communication, enhance trust, overcome sexual challenges, and keep the sexual flame burning in long-term relationships. She also offers sexuality education and support for special needs youth, HIV-positive clientele, classroom teachers, cancer survivors, parents, teens, and clinicians. Dr. Jess has officially authored Hot Sex Tips, Tricks, and Licks, The Little Book of Kink, and the upcoming New Sex Bible. She is the unofficial author (not named) of the Oral Sex Deck. To learn more about Dr. Jess, please visit her website at www.SexWithDrJess.com.
- Author(s)Lord Morpheous
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note200 color illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.