All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals the political atmospherics behind Australia's involvement in the American-inspired Multi-national and Observers' Force in the Sinai. A child of the Egypt/Israel peace pact of 1979, the Force's lack of United Nations approval proved a formidable barrier for a skeptical Australian audience. Australia's inclusion in the NFO would t have been possible without the singular efforts of her staunchly anti-Communist Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser. Background factors examined include resentment of the American Alliance, changing attitudes to the Middle East peace process, and the emotional fall-out of the Vietnam War. This book deals with previously unpublished contemporary material in a holist political analysis.
- Author BiographyRodney Gouttman is Doctor, Faculty of Education at the University of South Australia, Underdale Campus.
- Author(s)Rodney Gouttman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/1996
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.