Bonds: The Unbeaten Path to Secure Investment Growth by Stan Richelson, Hildy Richelson (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition of the established classic on investing in bonds In Bonds: The Unbeaten Path to Secure Investment Growth, Second Edition, the fully revised and updated edition of the classic guide to demystifying the bonds market, veteran investor husband and wife team Hildy and Stan Richelson expose the myth of stocks' superior investment returns and propose an all-bond portfolio as a sure-footed strategy that will ensure positive returns. Designed to educate vice and sophisticated investors alike, as well as to serve as a tool for financial advisers, the book explains why and when bonds can be the right choice. Case studies, detailed bond strategies, and a financial planning overview bring home the value of bonds in achieving financial goals. Presenting a broad spectrum of bond-investment options, and describing how to purchase bonds at the best prices, the book shows how to make real money by investing in bonds. The strategies presented here are designed to help the reader determine how to use bonds to take control of their own financial destiny. * New edition includes information on corporate bonds, emerging market bonds, municipal bonds, the new global ratings, and how to protect against municipal defaults * Looks at how bond portfolios protected against market volatility in the 2007-2008 crash and how they can do the same in the future * Includes information on how the bond market has changed * The wealthiest investors and financial advisers use the bond strategies outlined in this book to maximize the return on their portfolios while providing security of principal With more bond options available than ever before, Bonds continues to be a must-have for anyone looking to understand the investment opportunities available to them.
- Author BiographyThe advice of Hildy Richelson, PhD, and Stan Richelson, JD, LLM, on bond investing is sought across the United States by individuals, financial advisors, and the media. As nationally recognized bond advisors and financial authors of five bond books, they have translated the complex world of bond investing into diagrams and layman's language, enabling motivated investors to take control of their financial lives. Scarsdale Investment Group, Ltd. restricts its practice to the design and implementation of bond portfolios for high-net-worth individuals. Visit their website at www.allbondportfolios.com and sign up for a free newsletter to receive updates on bond market trends.
- Author(s)Hildy Richelson,Stan Richelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.