All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the Aztecs has been haunted by the spectre of human sacrifice. Reinvesting the Aztecs with a humanity frequently denied to them, and exploring their spectacular religious violence as a comprehensible element of life, this book integrates a fresh interpretation of gender with an invative study of the everyday life of the Aztecs.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE DODDS PENNOCK is Lecturer in International History at the University of Sheffield, having previously held posts in Cambridge and Leicester. She is the author of both popular and scholarly articles on Aztec and Atlantic history and has also worked on several projects for the BBC.
- Author(s)Caroline Dodds Pennock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEarly Modern History: Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.