All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBone broth is the perfect healing dish - true dietary medicine, especially when properly prepared with locally sourced, grass-fed animals. Plus, it's ecomical, sustainable and tasty, which is why so many cultures around the world, from Mexico to Vietnam, depend on it. Lya Mojica and Taylor Chen, who run the company Bone Deep Harmony, reveal the benefits and simple basics of creating this fabulous meal, and provide recipes for using it in soups, sauces, and stews. Make Borscht, Pozole, Pho, Mole de Olla (vegetables in spicy tomato and chicken broth), Lamb Tagine with Green Olives and Preserved Lemon, and even baby food. Being nutritious has never been as delicious!
- Author BiographyLya Mojica works as a consultant and teacher specializing in food, yoga, and self-care. She is the cofounder and codirector of Bone Deep & Harmony. Taylor Chen teaches yoga and movement in New York City out of Experience Health Workshop, a collective healing space she cofounded with her husband and acupuncturist Chris Chen. After years of digestive trouble and an irregular cycle, she sought out bone broth to soothe and nourish her system.
- Author(s)Lya Mojica,Taylor Chen
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.