CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBone mineral density (BMD) is a determinant of bone health. Phetype, age, race, gender, activity level and overall health status all affect BMD. Recent research has shown that early pregnancy loss could be associated with bone mineral density. Reduced bone mass, bone density and consequently the pathological conditions, osteopenia and osteoporosis, represent significant health problems and contribute to disability, mortality, and reduced health related quality of life among older women and men. This book examines disorders that affect bone density, such as rickets and osteomalacia, and discusses screening and treatment options available for these and other bone disorders.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAubrey M. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.