All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a compendium of cutting-edge molecular methods for the successful transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells. The contributors are world-rewn leaders in the field. They describe promising tools for stem cell transplant research models, such as in vivo bioluminescence imaging. They discuss HLA typing, PCR-SSP typing, and HLA antigens. This volume is an invaluable source for biochemists, molecular biologists, and clinicians.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 134
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight751 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMeral Beksac
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.