All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed methods on HLA, mir-HLA and Killer Immuglobulin Like Receptor typing. With new chapters on immuphetyping and functional characterization of stem cells are included. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation, Second Edition serves as a guide in the application of molecular methods for routine or investigational purposes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1109
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMeral Beksac
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.