All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a compendium of cutting-edge molecular methods for the successful transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells. The contributors are world-rewn leaders in the field. They describe promising tools for stem cell transplant research models, such as in vivo bioluminescence imaging. They discuss HLA typing, PCR-SSP typing, and HLA antigens. This volume is an invaluable source for biochemists, molecular biologists, and clinicians.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number134
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMeral Beksac
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.