All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $34.58
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The evidence is irrefutable: In sixteen New York Times bestsellers over the course of as many years, Kathy Reichs has proven herself a genius at building suspense (New York Daily News). In forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan, Reichs has created a detective fiction heroine who s brilliant to the bone. Every minute in the morgue with Tempe is golden, says The New York Times Book Review. In the acclaimed author s thrilling new vel, Brennan is at the top of her game in a battle of wits against the most monstrous adversary she has ever encountered. Unexpectedly called in to the Charlotte PD s Cold Case Unit, Dr. Temperance Brennan wonders why she s been asked to meet with a homicide cop who s a long way from his own jurisdiction. The shocking answer: Two child murders, separated by thousands of miles, have one thing in common the killer. Years ago, Anique Pomerleau kidnapped and murdered a string of girls in Canada, then narrowly eluded capture. It was a devastating defeat for her pursuers, Brennan and police detective Andrew Ryan. Now, as if summoned from their nightmares, Pomerleau has resurfaced in the United States, linked to victims in Vermont and North Carolina. When ather child is snatched, the reign of terror promises to continue unless Brennan can rise to the challenge and make good on her second chance to stop a psychopath. But Brennan will have to draw her bitter ex-partner out of exile, keep the local police and feds from one ather s throats, and face more than just her own demons as she stalks the deadliest of predators into the darkest depths of madness. In Bones Never Lie, Kathy Reichs never fails to satisfy readers looking for psychological suspense that s more than skin-deep. Praise for the vels of Kathy Reichs Kathy Reichs writes smart , make that brilliant mysteries that are as realistic as nfiction and as fast-paced as the best thrillers about Jack Reacher, or Alex Cross. James Patterson Nobody does forensics thrillers like Kathy Reichs. She s the real deal. David Baldacci Kathy Reichs continues to be one of the most distinctive and talented writers in the genre. Her legion of readers worldwide will agree with me when I declare that the more books she writes, the more enthusiastic fans she ll garner. Sandra Brown Each book in Kathy Reichs s fantastic Temperance Brennan series is better than the last. They re filled with riveting twists and turns and matter how many books she writes, I just can t get eugh! Lisa Scottoline I love Kathy Reichs always scary, always suspenseful, and I always learn something. Lee Child Reichs, a forensic anthropologist, makes her crime vels intriguingly realistic. Entertainment Weekly Tempe Brennan is the lab lady most likely to dethrone Patricia Cornwell s Kay Scarpetta. USA Today Reichs always delivers a pulse-pounding story. Publishers WeeklyFrom the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKathy Reichs is the author of sixteen New York Times bestselling novels featuring forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan. Like her protagonist, Reichs is a forensic anthropologist one of fewer than one hundred ever certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology. A professor in the department of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, she is the former vice president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and serves on the National Police Services Advisory Council in Canada. Reichs s own life, as much as her novels, is the basis for the TV show Bones, one of the longest-running series in the history of the Fox network.
- Author(s)Kathy Reichs
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTemperance Brennan Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byKatherine Borowitz
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time660
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.