All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Jeffrey Bones is having fun eating cake and watching a clown perform tricks at his friend's birthday celebration. But when the clown can't find her street clothes at the end of the party, it's up to Bones to solve this Easy-to-Read mystery!
- Author BiographyDavid A. Adler is the author of more than 175 children's books, including the Young Cam Jansen series. He lives in Woodmere, New York.Barbara Johansen Newman lives with her husband and three sons in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David A Adler
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin Easy-To-Read: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Johansen Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.