Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sellalldavid
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionHere's an entire book devoted to the all too often overlooked Latin instrument, the bongo drums. Trevor Salloum guides you on an inspired informative, and educational musical journey; offering many valuable insights of playing this instrument as well as revealing its colorful history. This text features jazz, rock, Danzon, Mozambique, and bomba patterns with fills, exercises, and performance techniques to get you going in these styles. Maintenance, characteristic rhythmic patterns, and important artists in the evolution of bongo technique are also covered in depth. The companion CD features recordings of the rhythm patterns discussed in the book.
- Author(s)Trevor Salloun
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/1995
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width223 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.