All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pocket-sized Bonjour map-guides-made of water resistant, tear-proof paper-feature rare and soulful places that exude an enviable je ne sais quoi. From bakeries to taco trucks, bicycle rentals to antiques shops, or boutiques to toy stores, each recommendation includes a succinct anecdote, tip, or description- illustrated by Marin Montagut's watercolor travel sketches-to tempt bon vivants everywhere. In Bonjour London, taste the city's best fish and chips in a go-go atmosphere, sample the Queen's perfume at the Royal Court's official supplier (since 1790), have a clandestine high tea in a Roaring Twenties ambience, or sample cocktails in a Hoxton jazz club. Featured districts include Shoreditch, Hackney, Notting Hill, Soho, Brixton. These unique and charming guides from Parisian tastemaker Marin Montagut offer a genuine and refined tour of the world capitals.
- Author BiographyMarin Montagut studied art in Paris and at Saint Martin s in London. A set designer, decorator, and mixed-media artist, he writes and directs documentary films.
- Author(s)Marin Montagut
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBonjour City Guides
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.