All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pocket-sized Bonjour map-guides - made of water resistant, tear-proof paper - feature rare and soulful places that exude an enviable je ne sais quoi. From bakeries to taco trucks, bicycle rentals to antiques shops, or boutiques to toy stores, each recommendation includes a succinct anecdote, tip, or description - illustrated by Marin Montagut's watercolor travel sketches-to tempt bon vivants everywhere. In Bonjour New York, roam the Big Apple in shoes tailor-made by one of the city's oldest cobblers, handpick the fabric and cut for customized jeans, find respite in the urban oasis of a secret East Village garden, or sip cocktails in the city's best speakeasy. Featured neighborhoods include SoHo, NoLIta, and TriBeCa; the West Village and Chelsea; the Lower East Side and the East Village; Boerum Hill and Cobble Hill; Greenpoint and Williamsburg. These unique and charming guides from Parisian tastemaker Marin Montagut offer a genuine and refined tour of the world capitals.
- Author BiographyMarin Montagutstudied art in Paris and at Saint Martin s in London. A set designer, decorator, and mixed-media artist, he writes and directs documentary films.
- Author(s)Marin Montagut
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBonjour City Guides
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.62
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.