All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Andrew-Miceli, travel escort extraordinaire, is leading a group of Iowa seniors on a tour of Scotland. And to make the trip even more fun, Emily and her foxy husband, Etienne, have organized a high-tech scavenger hunt. But when one team's underhanded strategizing brings a cursed dirk into their hotel on Loch Ness, Isobel Kronk - a member of the tour group - ends up dead. Was it the curse of the dagger, as hotel proprietor Mrs. Dalrymple believes? Was it an allergic reaction? Or is there a flesh and blood killer on the loose?
- Author BiographyMaddy Hunter has endured disastrous vacations on three continents in the past five years. This is the eighth novel in her critically acclaimed, bestselling Passport to Peril Mystery series. The first six titles are available from Pocket Books. Visit her online at MaddyHunter.com.
- Author(s)Maddy Hunter
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $82.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.