Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatilda, the roller-skating dog, and Sir Rufus, the sausage-snitching cat, are just a few of the table and fun-loving characters found in this delightful new book of children's poetry. Reading this book, you'll be swept away as you journey to the hidden tribe of the Gitchy Gitchy Goo, grossed out as you read controversial benefits of eating slimy st, thrilled when you ride with Jen on a wild stallion named Zin, tossed around like a salad when you tumble with King Kong, or almost zapped while flying with a new pink superhero named Bailey. From beginning to end, Boogers Are Brain Food is loaded with funny tickles with its assortment of poetic story lines, side-splitting humor, spooks and shadows, thought-provoking reminders, fun adventures, crazy animals, and dreamy lullabies. In a nutshell, this is a book of surprises. It's like putting your hand into a bag of Halloween candy where there's telling what little treat you'll enjoy next.
- Author(s)Paul Ray
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.