All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for iOS 9 and Xcode 7!Reviews: Dedicated to Steve Jobs, this self published book highlights much of what Jobs himself strove for - clear, crisp design, intuitive interface and user experience coupled with high quality, clear content. - Digital Book World Most of the books I scanned, even the Dummies series, assumed a basic kwledge of computer programming even for iOS beginners. What I like about Kevin's writing is that he doesn't make any assumptions - he just takes you there - step by step. - Lorraine Akemann - Moms With AppsUnleash the App Developer Within!This first book in the series from Kevin McNeish, award-winning App Developer, highly acclaimed iOS trainer and conference speaker, is specifically designed to teach n-programmers how to create Apps for the iPhone and iPad. Many books designed for the beginning Apple developer assume way too much. In contrast, this book series assumes you kw thing about programming. This first book is your easy in and builds confidence that you can write Apps for the iPhone and iPad. Each chapter and exercise has been reviewed by people like you--with little or experience in how to make an App. Many sections of the book were rewritten, diagrams were added, and examples improved until all beta readers completely understood each key concept. Up to Date With the Latest Apple Techlogies The information in this book is applicable to the latest iOS techlogies including the iOS 9 and XCode 7. You will learn about storyboards, scenes, navigation, displaying lists of data, animating transitions between scenes, using maps, and much more. Includes Step-by-Step Instructional Videos! There are seven step-by-step instructional videos in which you watch the author create each part of the App. This is great for n-programmers who might need some extra help. Not a Dumbed Down Series! Ultimately, readers will learn everything that is taught in the regular written-for-programmer books. This series simply provides more background information and more thorough explanations for those who haven't had formal education or a career in software development. Review Very often these 101-type books can fail with their slightly patronizing tone. Kevin J McNeish triumphs with his spring over and beyond this hurdle. His first 'easy in' publication in a series, comprises short, concise and engaging chapters and exercises that have been reviewed by testers from the demographic that the book is intended for. Kevin's writing style is light and easy to follow, with sections of short-form content that get to the point with a steady, yet -nsense, pace. The visuals and design are bright and the image references hyperlink to clear screenshots, integrated video and explanatory sections. - Publishing Invation AwardsAbout the Author The author has spent much of his software career making difficult concepts easy to understand. He has taken his vast experience accumulated in teaching his highly acclaimed iPhone & iPad classes, workshops, and boot camps for n-programmers and presented it to you in this book series. Learn how to create Apps for the iPhone and iPad. Scroll up and click the Buy button w! Follow Kevin on Twitter: @kjmcneish On his blog: http: //www.iphonelife.com/blog/kevin%20mcneish
- Author BiographyThe author has spent much of his software career making difficult concepts easy to understand. He has taken his vast experience accumulated in teaching his highly acclaimed iPhone & iPad classes, workshops, and boot camps for non-programmers and presented it to you in this book series.
- Author(s)Kevin J McNeish
- PublisherOak Leaf Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIOS App Development for Non-Programmers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOak Leaf Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Sharlene M McNeish
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.