Book 2: Flying with Objective-C - IOS App Development for Non-Programmers: The Series on How to Create iPhone & iPad Apps by Kevin J McNeish (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.48+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for iOS 7 and Xcode 5! Review I have spent a small fortune on beginner programming books that have consistently left me scratching my head. I've often wondered if I just didn't have the ability to learn and grasp the subject. But, in this book I've found the answer; I can. - TL Pearce Unleash Your Inner App Developer! This second book in the series from Kevin McNeish, winner of the 2012 Publishing Invation Award, highly acclaimed iOS trainer and conference speaker, and award-winning App Developer, is specifically designed to teach n-programmers Objective-C; the language used to create Apps for the iPhone and iPad. Many books designed for the beginning Apple developer assume way too much. In contrast, this book series assumes you kw thing about programming. Book 2: Flying with Objective-C builds on what you learned in Book 1: Diving In. In the first two chapters, the author helps you understand basic concepts, such as what is a class? and what is an object? You then learn how to pass messages to objects, and then create your own custom classes. As you go through the book, concepts become more advanced until you reach the final chapters on Advanced-Objective-C and Advanced Messaging. Each concept is accompanied by step-by-step instructions to build an App that shows the real-world use of Objective-C programming features. This is a tremendous aid in helping n-programmers grasp even more advanced concepts. The information in this book is applicable to the latest iOS techlogies including iOS 7 and Xcode 5. Includes Step-by-Step Instructional Videos! Each exercise in this book has a corresponding movie that demonstrates how to perform the exercise. After trying to solve the exercise on your own, just tap the movie to watch the exercise solved for you in high quality video and narrative! Not a Dumbed Down Series! Ultimately, readers will learn everything that is taught in the regular written-for-programmer books. This series simply provides more background information and more thorough explanations for those who haven't had formal education or a career in software development.
- Author BiographyKevin McNeish, winner of the 2012 Publishing Innovation Award, featured writer and blogger for iPhone Life magazine, is a highly acclaimed iOS trainer and conference speaker, as well as an award-winning app developer. Kevin has spent much of his software career making difficult concepts easy to understand. He has taken his vast experience accumulated in teaching his highly acclaimed iPhone & iPad classes, workshops, and boot camps for non-programmers and presented it to you in this book series.
- Author(s)Kevin J McNeish
- PublisherOak Leaf Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOak Leaf Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGreg Lee
- Photographer(s)Sharlene Mendoza McNeish
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.