All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's Roman punch with The Age of Incence, Sabzi Challow (spinach and rice) and lamb with The Kite Runner or ambrosia with To Kill a Mockingbird, thing spices up a book club meeting like great food. Featuring recipes and discussion ideas for one hundred popular club selections, this cookbook guides readers in selecting and preparing culinary masterpieces that blend perfectly with the literary masterpieces their club is reading. This fully revised and updated edition includes a full-colour, sixteen-page photo insert and new contributions from a host of today's bestselling authors, offering recipes and commentary from: Sara Gruen - Water for Elephants (Oyster Brie Soup), Kathryn Stockett - The Help (Demetrie's Chocolate Pie and Caramel Cake), Jodi Picoult - My Sister's Keeper (Brian Fitzgerald's Firehouse Marinara Sauce), Annie Barrows - The Guernsey Literary and Potato peel Pie Society (Annie Barrow's Potato Peel Pie and Non-occupied Potato Peel Pie) and Chris Cleave - Little Bee (Post-Colonial Pie). The BOOK CLUB COOKBOOK will add real flavour to your book club meetings!
- Author BiographyJudy Gelmanand Vicki Levy Krupp are the authors of The Kid's Book Club Book and Table of Contents. Avid readers and cooks - and great friends - they both live with their families in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Judy Gelman,Vicki Levy Krupp
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight800 g
- Width191 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine38 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.