All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of my small watercolour and ink paintings from the 2014 Tour de France completed as the race unfolded on my television screen, showing what I believe to be the key moments of each stage. Cycling's an unpredictable sport, and I love to capture and convey its intensity. The key moves, lung-searing attacks and counter-attacks, adrenaline-rushing descents, heart-breaking crashes, set amid the glorious landscapes of England, Belgium, Spain and France chiselled my inspiration to tell the story of this year's race with bold strokes and washes of colour.
- Author BiographyGreig Leach is a professional artist and amateur cyclist, he raced back in the 70s before committing himself to his art. He soon realized he was a much better painter than he was a racer but has continued to ride most every day. Leach has been exhibiting and selling his artwork for the past 40 years with exhibitions throughout the United States. His work is represented in numerous corporate, private and public collections both in the United States and around the world. He makes his home and studio in Richmond, Virginia where he lives with his wife, Bridget Gethins a talented actor and inspired muse.
- Author(s)Greig Leach
- PublisherDementi Milestone Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationManakin-Sabot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDementi Milestone Publishing
- Content Notecolour & b/w paintings
- Weight880 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySheree Whatley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.