All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets that successful authors use to market their books online. In Book Marketing Made Easy you will learn how to: increase your credibility and be seen as an expert in your field; sell more books to people who will benefit from your message; create multiple sources of income with the content of your book; harness the power of multimedia marketing to reach more people; and use social media to increase your influence and expand your market. D'vorah Lansky gets it. She understands the importance of perpetual promotion to make a book successful. Book Marketing Made Easy overflows with valuable and do-able information. It contains inside scoop that I have t found anywhere else. A 'must-have' for the serious publisher. Brian Jud, author of How to Make Real Money Selling Books and Beyond the Bookstore.
- Author(s)D'Vorah Lansky
- PublisherDesktop Wings, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesktop Wings, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.