All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new perspective on the disjunction between book culture and literary culture in the early nineteenth century that shaped the contours of the modern literary sphere.
- Author BiographyIna Ferris is Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Ottawa, Canada. Her books include The Achievement of Literary Authority: Gender, History and the Waverley Novels, The Romantic National Tale and the Question of Ireland, and Bookish Histories: Books, Literature, and Commercial Modernity, 1700-1900 (co-edited with Paul Keen).
- Author(s)Ina Ferris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the Enlightenment, Romanticism and the Cultures of Print
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.89Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.