All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionYouve written a great book. It deserves publication and a wide readership. But you have idea how to find a publisher. This guide will help with the presentation of your book and the route towards an interested publisher or agent. It is important to get every step right to give your book a successful opportunity of being published. The proposal has to be your best writing, show your ingenuity, your individuality, your particular talent. The book proposal is your unique advertisement and your one chance to catch an editors attention. But its a minefield out there. Watch out for unexpected traps and pitfalls. Use this book to defuse them. Make this book your personal can, make tes all over the blank pages! Thats what they are for. So fingers crossed, best of luck and acres of four-leaf clover. A day without writing is a day wasted. Our writing, whatever genre, generates inner strength and contentment. Stella Whitelaw.
- Author BiographyStella Whitelaw has had forty-seven books published, including fourteen crime, four How-To guides, eight cat anthologies, mysteries and romance. She loves writing short stories, has had over 300 published and has won numerous national magazine prizes, including the Elizabeth Goudge Cup and the Sheridan Morley Art of Writing Award. Her life is a juggling act between Surrey and West Sussex, caring for her rescued cats and walking the south coast for her asthma. And, of course, writing every day. She lectures at conferences and on cruise ships.
- Author(s)Stella Whitelaw
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.