All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: This is t the actual book Rush Revere And The First Patriots by Rush Limbaugh. Do t buy this Review if you are looking for a full copy of this great book. This review of Rush Limbaugh's Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans helps you travel back in time to understand and appreciate the major players in the time before the American Revolution. Limbaugh has his detractors based on his political views, but he is adept at separating those views from his writing. In Rush Revere and the First Patriots, the author tells the story of Rush Revere, a time-traveling substitute history teacher whose only real adversary is Elizabeth, the principal's bratty daughter who wants Liberty, Rush's time-traveling, talking, disappearing horse, for her own needs. Use this expert review as a proverbial gun in the holster. Consider it your weapon as you unravel the true meaning of what is in the book, with neatly organized sections that detail its positive and negative aspects. Stand side-by-side with Paul Revere and Samuel Adams as you take part in the Boston Tea Party. Witness the tragic death of Crispus Attucks at the Boston Massacre, an event that ended up uniting the colonies. Sadly, the one character in Rush Revere and the First Patriots that deserves a bit of comeuppance, Elizabeth, does t receive it, but this review details an alternative outcome that serves her some just desserts.
- Author(s)Expert Book Reviews
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.