All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: This is t the actual book The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly. Do t buy this Sidekick if you are looking for a full copy of this great book. Gods of Guilt is a thrilling read for a variety of readers, and this comprehensive analysis helps you decipher the characters' motives and navigate the American legal system. Meet Haller's obstacles, such as questionable DEA agents and immoral private investigators, as he fights to solve the mystery and save his client from wrongful imprisonment. Learn how Connelly surprises his readers with plot twists and unpredictable conclusions in his latest mystery thriller. Criminal defense attorney Mickey Haller returns in the fifth book of the series, Gods of Guilt, to prove the incence of one man. Award-winning author Michael Connelly paints a vibrant story complete with courtroom drama, risky investigations, and questionable legal practices. Kwn as the Lincoln Lawyer, Mickey Haller uses his Lincoln Town Car as a mobile office to meet with clients and conduct business. In Gods of Guilt, Haller takes on an intriguing murder case involving an online prostitution business run by the only suspect. Connelly presents the story in a first-person narrative from Mickey Haller's perspective. Throughout the book, he feels personally responsible for the outcome of his clients and struggles to find balance in his life outside of work.
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.