All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journey of a...series looks at how common products end up in our homes, starting with the raw materials and ending with the finished product. This title looks at the journey of a book, and examines where the ideas come from, how the author writes the book, the role of a publisher, how a book is illustrated, and how the book is printed and sold.
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Journey of a...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.