All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Schwenk's new collection, Book of Songs , brings together poems and song lyrics of many varieties: love songs and ballads, dance and battle songs, satires and laments; there is a march, a lullaby, a hymn, a rock-and-roll song, a Christmas carol, a birthday song, a cowboy song, and even a song for a klezmer band.
- Author BiographyNorman Schwenk was born and grew up in Nebraska and was educated in the USA. He taught literature and writing at the University of Pennsylvania, Uppsala University in Sweden and Cardiff University in Wales. Norman has been writing and publishing verse in the US and the UK for more than 60 years. His most recent collections are The More Deceived: poems about love and lovers (2005) and Cadillac Temple: haiku sequences (2010). Married to the Welsh writer Deborah Kay Davies, he lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)Norman Schwenk
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.