Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Description128 pages, 64 black & white illustrations, size 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Originally published under the title The Book of the BSA Bantam by W. C. Haycraft, this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for all models of the BSA Bantam constructed from 1948 onwards. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. Applicable to all 125cc and 175cc BSA Bantams including the following touring models: D1, D3, D5, D7, D7D/L, D10, D14, D14/4 & Bantam 175, it is also applicable to the same series of competition models. This publication has been Out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all BSA enthusiasts worldwide.
- Author(s)W. - A. Haycraft - Lupton
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.