All listings for this product
About this product
- Description168 pages, 86 black & white illustrations, size 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Originally published under the title The Book of the Royal Enfield by W.C. Haycraft, this book is one of The Motorcyclist's Library series published in the USA by Floyd Clymer by arrangement with the original publishers Pitman Ltd. of London, England. It includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of the major mechanical and electrical components for all Royal Enfield singles and V twins manufactured from 1937 through 1953. There is adequate detailed text and diagrams to assist in major refurbishing such as an engine rebuild or even a complete revation. This publication has been out-of-print and unavailable for many years and is becoming increasingly more difficult to find on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all Royal Enfield motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide.
- Author(s)W C Haycraft
- PublisherVeloce Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVeloce Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.