All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen units focus on authors who speak about their ethnic heritage through their books and those who write or illustrate multicultural materials. Each unit includes a full-size photograph and a brief biography containing bits of background information that will fascinate students. Activities that reinforce the multicultural theme and bibliographies of related books and films are also featured. Ideal for the media center and the integrated curriculum. Grades 1-6.
- Author BiographySHARRON L. MCELMEEL, an adjunct instructor at Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is a long-time educator and library media specialist who has built a national reputation in the area of children's literature and is an often requested conference speaker. She was named Iowa Reading Teacher of the Year in 1987 and was nominated as Iowa's Teacher of the Year in 1997.
- Author(s)Sharron L. McElmeel
- Date of Publication15/06/1992
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.