All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a philosophy of Asian design through wide-ranging illustrated discussions between Japanese graphic designer Kohei Sugiura and his colleagues Ahn Sang-soo and Chung Byoung-kyoo from Korea, Lu Jin-ren from China, Huang Yung-sung from Taiwan and R.K. Joshi and Kirti Trivedi from India. It was originally published in Japanese and later in Chinese and Korean.
- Author(s)Sugiura Kohei
- PublisherThe Marg Foundation
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMumbai
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintThe Marg Foundation
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.