About this product
- DescriptionTwo holidaymakers die of a mysterious condition while on holiday in Corfu, piquing neurologist Lauren Furrows's interest. She investigates, finding help in the unlikely form of Richard Anger: independent bookshop owner, avant garde (unpublished) short story writer and borderline alcoholic. Together they discover the killer: best-selling author Gary Sayles and his insipid vels. Will they be able to stop him before millions die? Wildly humorous, this is a book that will challenge and play with your brain, wryly.
- Author BiographyCharlie Hill is a writer from Birmingham. His first novel was recently described as 'an inventive debut' by the Observer and 'wonderfully observed' by The Times. His short stories have appeared in Ambit, Stand and The View From Here.
- Author(s)Charlie Hill
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTindal Street Press
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Weight163 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Trade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.