All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hilarious body swap adventure continues for Jack Stevenson and his Dad who are both still stuck in each other's body. But it seems that their problems are w becoming a whole lot more complicated! Not only does Jack risk losing his best friend, his girlfriend and his spot as captain of the football team, he is w forced to be in charge of the detention class which includes the worst behaved kids in the school. Then when his band is scheduled to perform at the school fair, things become even worse. You are sure to get more laughs out of Body Swap - Book 2. It is full of humor from start to finish, a great book for kids of all ages.
- Author(s)Katrina Kahler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.