All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSymmetric Boolean functions have played an important role in many aspects of design automation for many years. This book summarizes developments and provides a collection of new tools and techniques that can be used to advance the study of Boolean functions. Moreover, Boolean functions provide the necessary framework for expressing the operation of logic gates, which are the key building units for the accomplishment of signal processing tasks in fundamental and system-oriented levels. The book concludes with a discussion on how Boolean functions can be used to ensure the minimum degree of logical functionality between light-wave modulated signals.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAllen Hines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.