All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSymmetric Boolean functions have played an important role in many aspects of design automation for many years. This book summarizes developments and provides a collection of new tools and techniques that can be used to advance the study of Boolean functions. Moreover, Boolean functions provide the necessary framework for expressing the operation of logic gates, which are the key building units for the accomplishment of signal processing tasks in fundamental and system-oriented levels. The book concludes with a discussion on how Boolean functions can be used to ensure the minimum degree of logical functionality between light-wave modulated signals.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAllen Hines
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.