All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the different representations and cryptographic properties of Booleans functions, presents constructions of Boolean functions with some good cryptographic properties. More specifically, Walsh spectrum description of the traditional cryptographic properties of Boolean functions, including linear structure, propagation criterion, nlinearity, and correlation immunity are presented. Constructions of symmetric Boolean functions and of Boolean permutations with good cryptographic properties are specifically studied. This book is t meant to be comprehensive, but with its own focus on some original research of the authors in the past. To be self content, some basic concepts and properties are introduced. This book can serve as a reference for cryptographic algorithm designers, particularly the designers of stream ciphers and of block ciphers, and for academics with interest in the cryptographic properties of Boolean functions.
- Author BiographyChuan-Kun Wu, a research professor at the Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, majoring in information security and related fundamental mathematics. He has published over 100 refereed research papers, and has co-authored a few books. Dengguo Feng, a research professor at the Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, majoring in information security and cryptology. He has published over 200 refereed research papers, including those published in journals such as Theoretical Computer Science , IEEE Trans. on Information Theory , and conference papers presented at Crypto and Eurocrypt. He has published over 20 books and has leaded drafting over 20 international and national standards.
- Author(s)Chuan-Kun Wu,Dengguo Feng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.