All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the forceful renewal of the boom-and-bust cycle after several decades of ecomic stability, this book is a research-based review of the factors that caused the 2008 recession. It offers cutting-edge diagses of the recession and prescriptions on how to boost the ecomy from leading ecomists. The book concentrates on the Federal Reserve and its leading role in creating the ecomic boom and recession of the 2000s. Aimed at professional ecomists and readers well versed in the basic workings of the ecomy, it includes invative proposals on how to avoid future boom-and-bust cycles.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Beckworth is an assistant professor of finance and economics at Texas State University, USA. He lives in San Marcos, Texas.
- PublisherIndependent Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndependent Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Beckworth
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.