Boomers' Peace: Trusting God's Plan Through Life's Uncertainties by Deb Moore (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBoomers are w reaching the age of retirement by the thousands each day with higher rates of anxiety and depression than any other generation. In Boomers' Peace, Deb Moore provides encouragement in a heartwarming and often humorous way for this great generation, sharing nuggets of wisdom from her own learning experiences over the decades. The peace of God is t the flower power or euphoric far-out jargon experienced in the pop culture of the fifties, sixties, or seventies. God's true peace can shine through all circumstances, every season of life, when we receive His hand of grace upon us. The sun comes up every morning, even when skies are cloudy. Deb Moore's inspiring stories are t just about survival but about living in triumph regardless of the obstacles. Life is t a gamble. We do t have to rely on luck. You will become enriched through relevant examples that when attitude meets opportunity, the fragments of our lives all work together for the good if we lean on God's promises and refuse to give up. Moore draws on lessons of God's dependability in her past to give Baby Boomers, and all generations alike, a liberating understanding that God's mercy and plans for us never retire. God has a purpose for your life... regardless of age, location, finances, health, title, or job status. Take peace in kwing you matter. Find your dignity through the understanding of God's unconditional source for our self-worth. Dream on and keep on keeping on to be all you are designed to be. Yes, there is such a thing as maturing gracefully. Discover a new hope for the golden years by placing your faith in God and gaining Boomers' Peace. When you let God's resounding peace boom in your heart, aging will be anything but dull and boring.
- Author(s)Deb Moore
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.