All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series aims to introduce and familiarise students with the basics of the world financial system. From ecomic basics and stocks, shares and other investments, to globalization and the ecomic cycle, these books will help demystify the topics that money can bring.
- Author(s)Barbara Hollander
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleThe Global Marketplace
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.