All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the responsibility to take care of a new puppy, a little boy is reminded by his mama to be patient and forgiving as the puppy learns. But, one day after the puppy digs up some flowers, it is the little boy who must remind his mama to forgive. Boonedoggie is a heartwarming tale that reveals how the enthusiastic and unconditional love we give and receive from a new puppy is similar to the love God gives to each of us every day. God doesn't expect any of us to be perfect. He just wants us to be learn to be faithful and obedient-like Boonedoggie!
- Author(s)Arvil Wiley
- PublisherPrecious Dreams Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrecious Dreams Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heather Huffman
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.