All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new disease is emerging as the leading killer of North Americans: Scientists are predicting that within 8 years, brain disease will kill or disable more people than cancer and heart disease combined. Given this shocking new research, we urgently need to kw how to protect and improve our brain health. In 60 Seconds to Boost Your Brain Power, Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook aims to turn this prediction around with her prescriptive and proven plan. Several years ago, Dr. Cook was in a terrible car accident in which she suffered a brain injury, resulting in cognitive impairment, partial paralysis in her left arm, and severe migraines. Utilising her expertise in natural medicine, Dr. Cook developed a program that improved her memory, cured her migraines, and reversed her arm paralysis. After her recovery, she continued to research natural methods to improve memory, reduce memory loss, and prevent degenerative brain diseases. Now, Dr. Cook is sharing her successful plan in this easy, customizable 4-week plan filled with fun, doable tips readers can execute in just 60 seconds a day. Complete with 50 delicious recipes featuring brain-boosting super foods, success stories, and a self-assessment quiz, readers will flock to this brain-boosting guide.
- Author BiographyMichelle Schoffro Cook, PhD, holds advanced degrees in natural health and holistic nutrition and has been featured in Woman's World, First for Women, the Huffington Post, and more. She is a regular blogger for HealthySurvivalist.com, Care2.com, and WorldsHealthiestDiet.com. She lives in Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Michelle Schoffro Cook
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.