All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwitch on your brain with puzzles, tips and teasers Improve your memory and recall, develop cognitive skills and increase your brain power with Boost Your Brain. Ever find it difficult to remember where you left your keys or parked the car? Boost your Brain is here to help with over 300 brain-boosting tips and exercises for a complete mental workout. Enjoy entertaining puzzles and mental teasers that develop your brain power while you solve them. With fun memory games and mnemonics you can improve on everyday tasks, such as revision, maths, spatial awareness, vocabulary and remembering appointments, facts and PINs. Develop your brain power and memory skills with tips and puzzles that improve your mental agility and show you how to remember key numbers and facts, so that you never forget a name at a dinner party or miss an anniversary again. You can track your development with the scoring system for each chapter and also see ways to improve. Boost Your Brain is ideal if you are seeking a fun way to develop your memory and keep your brain active.
- Author BiographyJoel Levy is a science writer and journalist with a special interest in psychology. His writing explores both mainstream and fringe psychology, from cognitive boosting to anomalous experiences. After taking degrees in molecular biology and psychology at Warwick and Edinburgh universities, he has gone on to write several books.
- Author(s)Joel Levy
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight574 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.