Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a Difference 15 Minutes Can Make! Making healthful changes takes less time than you may think. Booster Breaks take advantage of regularly scheduled work breaks and give employees an easy and enjoyable way to replace unhealthful break activities, such as smoking or eating junk food, with healthier alternatives. These small changes, made in a supportive environment, give employees a simple way to develop healthy habits that they will carry with them, both on and off the job. Booster Breaks empower employees to make positive lifestyle changes, and help them to: * Reduce stress * Improve morale * Increase productivity * Enhance health and well-being Booster Breaks are a new way of thinking about work breaks. They provide the support and encouragement employees need to take a break from bad habits and form healthful new habits.
- Author BiographyWendell C. Taylor has an AB in psychology, an MS in psychology, a PhD in social psychology, a Masters of Public Health, and has completed a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Community Health. He has more than 70 publications in scientific journals and over 20 years of university teaching experience. As the originator of the Booster Break, Dr. Taylor is dedicated to creating a Booster Break movement. The objective is for organizations to organize, support, and encourage health-promoting practices during break times. Karen Pepkin has a BA in education with a minor in English, and an MA in psychology. For the past 30 years, she has worked in the social service, psychiatric, and education fields. Currently, she is an educational consultant. Her responsibilities include designing and providing training and support to school districts, and designing and creating educational products and manuals. She is also a published author of two cookbooks, The Best 50 Muffins and The Best 50 Scones (Bristol Publishing Enterprises), and she contributed to developing the scientific publication, Transforming Work Breaks to Promote Health.
- Author(s)Ba Ma Karen L Pepkin,Phd Mph Wendell C Taylor
- PublisherKarrick Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKarrick Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.