All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible discussion examining computationally-intensive techniques and bootstrap methods, providing ways to improve the finite-sample performance of well-kwn asymptotic tests for regression models. This book uses the linear regression model as a framework for introducing simulation-based tests to help perform ecometric analyses.
- Author BiographyLESLIE GODFREY is Professor of Econometrics at the University of York, UK and a Fellow of the Journal of Econometrics. He has served on the editorial boards of Econometric Theory and Econometric Reviews. His articles have been published in leading journals, including Econometrica, Journal of Econometrics and Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Author(s)Leslie Godfrey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.